Thursday, March 8, 2007

SUMMER!?

well, i'm trying to figure out what i should do for the summer. i know i should work . . . but the question is . . . where should i live? i can live in anderson with the girls i live with now, and pay 200 or more in rent, work at Jax and maybe BAM again . . . or i could go home and work with my family at the carpet cleaning business. . . i want to spend as much time with my family before i go as possible. but . . . i'm not sure they can afford me. but it would be great to be able to have a flexible schedule so i could raise support and such. that's very important to me. but . . . at the same time . . . i would have to drive to new spring every weekend . . . which brings me to Jax. i only just started working there . . . so if i leave for the summer and not come back in the fall . . . i will have only worked there for like 3 months maybe. i just feel bad that they would have hired someone for such a short period of time. another solution is to move home, not pay rent, work for my parents, and then come and stay with the girls i live with now on the weekends and work at jax and go to new spring. now, that sounds perfect. . . . ha, but is it my perfect, or God's perfect? we'll see. . .

No comments: